Become a Volunteer
IIBA Calgary Chapter fills Volunteer positions through an application process.
Upon applying for a Volunteer position, each candidate will be contacted by the Volunteer Coordinator and a review will be conducted to ensure there is a match between candidate and role.
All Volunteers are expected to act in accordance with the Chapter vision, principles, values and strategies. Find these documents here: https://calgary.iiba.org/bylaws-and-chapter-governance
All Volunteers must be Members in good standing*, and have signed a current Chapter Confidentiality Agreement before they will be able to serve in any capacity.
Current Open Volunteer Positions
- Are you looking to add to your Continuing Development Units?
- Why not join us a Volunteer Study Group Leader?
- This position reports in to our Director of Education
- Sessions typically are held on Thursday evenings for 3 hours for a total of 12 weeks
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in becoming a Chapter Volunteer
* A member in good standing is a member who has a current paid membership with IIBA global as well as the Calgary Chapter.