Nominations for Board Positions (2017-2018 term)
Nominations are currently closed for the current year, Elections were held on Thursday, November 17, 2016.
Several volunteer openings are still available. Please contact email@example.com to express interest in volunteering for the IIBA® Calgary Chapter.
SECTION 1: Nominations Process
Participating as a member of the IIBA® Calgary Chapter Board is a great way to network with the Business Analyst Community, enhance your skills and contribute to an ever growing industry. The following positions are seeking nominations for the 2017-2018 terms:
- VP Marketing & Communications
- VP Professional Development
- VP Corporate Development
- VP Membership
- VP Special Events
- VP Finance & Administration
If you are interested in running for a board position with the IIBA® Calgary Chapter, you must meet the following criteria:
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) in good standing
- Member of the IIBA® Calgary Chapter in good standing
- Able to dedicate 5-10 hours per month towards Chapter operations and activity
- Click here to read about the responsibilities for these positions
Apply by downloading the nomination form, filling out the requested information and acquire two endorsements from members in good standing.
Submit a copy of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org and attend our AGM on November 17, 2016.
SECTION 2: Elections Process
- Nominations are currently being accepted. All nominations must be made on or before the AGM, which will be held no later then the date of Thursday, November 17, 2016.
- All nominated members will present their platform to constituents during the 2016 AGM
- An electronic vote will be open between a set period of time (to be announced). All IIBA® Calgary Chapter members will be emailed a link to the voting site. Contact email@example.com if you do not receive a link
- If you are unable to vote, you may forward the vote message to a proxy voter – each link can only be used once