Why Join the IIBA® Calgary Chapter?
Let us partner together to advance the practice of Business Analysis in Calgary and beyond!
There are exciting benefits and opportunities for the IIBA® Calgary Chapter Members. These member benefits include the following:
- Eligibility to attend our AGM, vote and influence the direction of the Chapter’s activities
- Networking opportunities with business analysis colleagues and industry practitioners
- Attend monthly speaker presentations on business analysis topics
- Recognition as a Business Analyst through use of the "IIBA® Member logo" on your business card and correspondence
- Exposure to industry practitioners and organizations who hire BAs and with Endorsed Educational Providers
- Opportunities to participate in IIBA® Calgary Chapter study groups prior to writing the CCBA or CBAP Certification exam
- Access to the BA Body of Knowledge
- Access to relevant information and leading Business Analysis practices
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysis
- The opportunity to partner with your local chapter to execute Business analysis initiatives within our community
- Access to forums for sharing your expertise, expressing your professional opinion and building a reputation within the industry
- Access to discounts from local EEP™ Business Analysis training
- Access to presentation materials after each event
- Access to Business Analysis related materials such as webinars and articles
- Free access to chapter seminars and events featuring a range of professional development topics
The IIBA® Calgary Chapter wants you!
Join us to promote and advance the practice of Business Analysis Profession in Calgary and beyond. The membership fee is $30 per year.
Not Getting Our Communication Emails?
We want to continue to stay in touch with you, please let us know if you are not receiving our membership welcome, notice of membership renewal emails or newsletters, please contact email@example.com to get your contact information updated.
How can we better Serve you?
We want to continue to provide value added services to our members. Please send us your comments and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org on how we can better serve you.