- Nominations must be submitted using the Achievement Awards Nomination Form, which must be completed in its entirety.
- Include a narrative summary (200 words or less), written by the nominator, that explains the nominee’s qualifications for the award (please refer to the award descriptions for specific criteria) and why you think your nominee deserves recognition.
- Submit the nominee’s resume or curriculum vitae (required).
- Submit other written material, such as articles, project descriptions etc. only if it supports the specific accomplishments(s) made (e.g. copy page of article or publication.)
- Provide two references/letters of support from others who can elaborate on:
a. The nominee’s specific accomplishment(s)
b. How the nominee has met the specific guidelines for the award?
c. Why the nominee is worthy of an award
d. If letters of support are provided, they must be “signed” by the author and sent by fax, mail, or via email to authenticate and personalize the correspondence
e. If references are provided, they can be contacted via email or phone to verify nominee’s accomplishments and other details